Thursday, November 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!

It's RELEASE DAY over at Taylored Expressions! You can now purchase the sets you've seen the past two days as well as this new set, Celebrate Life! This set is different from anything Taylored Expressions has released so far. The images are just beautiful. I chose to use the pumpkin image for my card and a leaf image for my tag. On my card, I double embossed some Orange Zest cardstock with the Autumn Type Cuttlebug folder and Plain Oval Nestabilities. Then I stamped the pumpkin image inside the embossed oval and colored with Copic markers. The treat is just a little cello bag (filled with Girardelli chocolates) wrapped with a belly band made of Kraft cardstock.

As I mentioned on my first sneak peek post, there is a Sweet Spa Bundle that you can purchse, but there is also the Super Size It Bundle available! So, if you can't decide, maybe one of these bundles will help with your decision!

Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has cooked up today!

Sharon Harnist and, of course

12 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Charmaine!! This is exquisite my friend!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the double embossed card (I totally have to try that...WOW!!) and the ribbon you used is just PERFECT as well!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Charmaine! I love how you've coloured the pumpkin and embossed your panel!!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOVE the simplicity of the pumpkin image with the embossed panel...and that ribbon treatment is PERFECT for a fall card.

Jami said...

Ooooooo love that you stamped and colored right on that orange cs - what a great effect! And that linen look ribbon is the perfect rustic touch!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Charmaine!!!

Danni said...

Such great projects!

Karen Motz said...

That double embossing is super cool Charmaine!!!

Taylor said...

So pretty, Charmaine! Love the double embossed look on your card!

Christi Flores said...

I think this is going to have to be mine very soon! I love this!!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Great set, Charmaine, I love that embossing folder! And you can pass those chocolates my way!

Karen Giron said...

I love the look of the double embossing - that is so beautifully done!

Sankari W. said...

WOW!!! LOVE the embossing CHarmaine and love the coordinating treats and yummies that you have created!!! So lovely and yummy and delici-gorgeous!!
Sending you big hugs!
Sankari :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails