Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Being My Friend

Here's a sweet little card I made using one of the newest releases from Our Craft Lounge. It's called Big Thanks. The set contains mostly sentiments with a few little images that you can use with the sentiments. The sentiments are meant to take center stage in this set.

I used some patterned paper from one of my Die Cut With a View stacks along with my Long Plain and Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities dies. Before taking the sentiment piece from the die, I sponged some Crushed Curry ink along the inside edges.

Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Big Thanks (Our Craft Lounge); Ink- Crushed Curry (SU); Paper- DCWV; Accessories- paper piercer, Long Plain and Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (Darice); Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

3 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

This is such an elegant and beautiful card Charmaine! I absolutely love it!

Janine said...

Great card Charmaine and I love your new picture...

Unknown said...

Very soft and pretty!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails