Monday, June 14, 2010

Thanks a Bunch

Our summer has just started and the days are just getting away from me already!  This is the first I've been able to sit at the computer today and get to posting.  :)  Today I have a card for you using the Garden Party Blooms set from Taylored Expressions.  I used it a little differently than I normally would.  I clear embossed the flower pieces and then sponged ink around them.  After that was all done and I wiped the ink off of the embossed part, I added some Stardust Stickles for some sparkle.   I used Labels 10 Nestabilities along with Classic Oval Nestabilities and the Fancy Tag dies.  On the background, I used the Scrollmark Textured Impressions folder from the Wedding Set #2 from Sizzix.  As a finishing touch, I added some black Tiny Twinkles
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're having a wonderful day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails