Friday, October 15, 2010

Do Not Give Up


Today I have another card I created for the Verve release last week.  This uses the Plain Jane Galatians 6:9.  I thought the Bird Call Cuttlebug folder worked well with this sentiment.  I think I mentioned before that I love to use the Cuttlebug folders with larger images (and not just patterns)  when I have a set that's a sentiment only.  I think they work really well and don't take away from the sentiment.
I used the Letterpress technique with my Cuttlebug folder.  I put white craft ink all over the inside of the Cuttlebug folder and then ran it through the Cuttlebug.  It gave this nice, white haze to the image.

Thanks for stopping by today! I can't believe it's Friday again already! Have a great weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps: Galatians 6:9 (Verve Stamps); Ink- Fresh Snow (PTI); Paper- True Black, Harvest Gold (PTI); Accessories- Bird Call Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), ribbon (Darice), rhinestones (Taylored Expressions); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails