Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Mojo

Earlier today, I had a chance to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch.  I used the Every Season Plain Jane from Verve Stamps along with some of the Wintertime Collection from Echo Park.  I used the Vintage Oval Die from Verve for the sentiment as well.  I added some glitter around the edge of the die cut to add a little sparkle to this wintery card.  Just in case you didn't know, this is the first Monday of the month, which for the Mojo Monday Sketches means it's a contest!!  The top picks will win prizes!!  Hope you'll play along!

Also, I'll be back tomorrow morning with a sneak peek of NEW Verve coming this Friday!  Hope you'll check back!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Your pretty card makes me ALMOST want to make Christmas cards all over again. I like the red/white/blue theme, it works excellent. Great take on the mojo!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Charmaine! Love the fun papers and colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails