Sunday, July 3, 2011

Make It Monday - Polaroid 2-Step Masking


I was able to play along in this week's Make It Monday Challenge at Papertreyink, Polaroid 2-Step Masking.  I started with some Ripe Avocado cardstock and created my frame.  I used the Botanical Silhouettes set along with Orange Zest, Ripe Avocado and Mango ink to create my flower bunch. 

The sentiment was stamped in Onyx Black Versafine along with some dots within the flowers.  I also added some faux stitching on the inside of the frame with a white gel pen.  The Harvest Gold background paper is embossed with the Damask Designs Impression Plate.  To finish the card, I added some Swiss Dots ribbon in Orange Zest along with a button and Rustic Cream button twine

You can see the rest of the entries for this week's challenge here.  Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful summer card...loving the orange and the stitching accent!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I like the combination of mango with orange zest and the button accent.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails