Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Savannah!!


Today is Savannah's birthday.  Where did those 8 years go?  I still remember seeing her little face for the first time just like it was yesterday.  For as many pictures as I take of my kids, I couldn't find a recent one that was just of Savannah.  So, here's a favorite of mine from a month ago of Savannah and Arwen in the pool.

And here's one of her and daddy.  I think the look on my husband's face says it all. . .my little girl.  I'm going to have to make a point of taking a picture of her by herself today when she gets home from school! :) 

Happy Birthday, Sweet Savannah!  I am so proud of you and LOVE seeing the little lady you're becoming!  Wishing you the best birthday yet!  Love you!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails