Friday, March 23, 2012

Hope


I just received my March Key Ingredients Kit the other day, so I thought I'd dig into it today and create something.  I used the Hope A la Carte from Taylored Expressions.  I stamped Hope twice. . .once onto cardstock and once onto patterned from the This & That Graceful Collection from Echo Park.  I paper pieced the letters and added a chipboard flower and brad from the March Key Ingredients Kit for the "O".  I added some faux stitching around the focal word.

The borders of the patterned paper were created using the Heart Border Die.  I added some Kiwi Pearl Pen to the spaces in the flower along with some Stardust Stickles.  Finally, I tied some ribbon around the card to finish it off.

I know you've heard me say it before, but if you love having coordinating products delivered right to your door and not have to think about matching patterned papers with embellishments and cardstock, you should really give the Key Ingredients Subscription a try!  I just love that I have some of the latest and greatest paper collections delivered to my door each month and I never get bored because there's always something different!  If you're interested, you can find all the details by following one of the links above.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails