Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Little Bookworm


I have a little card today that I created for the upcoming First Day of School.  I love to tuck little notes into my kid's lunches.  I used the new Doodle Notes set from Taylored Expressions for my card.  I started by using the Scallops and Circles Impression Plate on my white card base. 


Next I used some paper scraps from the Miss Caroline Dilly Dally Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I die cut a piece of it with the new Notepaper & Clipboard Dies and stamped the image and sentiment on it.  I colored the worm and apple image with Copic markers.  I finished the card with some Apple Polka Dot Ribbon.  This set is perfect for those little quick lunch notes!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails