Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Bird Day!!

 

Did you know that there are Stamp 'n Send Challenges going on in the TE Forum?  In honor of World Card Making Day, Taylored Expressions is hosting a month-long party!!  This past Saturday, started my challenge. . .Color Me Thankful.  Just use the colors in the swatch to create a card, send it and then post in the thread so we can see your beautiful creation!!

I created another card using the color combination.  For this card I used the Best Nests set along with some papers from the Miss Caroline Dilly Dally Collection from My Mind's Eye.  The image was stamped onto Choice Buttercream cardstock that was die cut with the Label Stacklets 1.  I colored the image using Copic markers and added a little Polka Dot Ribbon to the card. 

Come play along with the color challenge!!  I'd LOVE to see what you create!!  Visit THIS THREAD to find all the details!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT day!




2 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful card Charmaine. Love the image and you nailed the color challenge. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Would love to have you follow me if you are not already.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Beate said...

I bought this set and still haven't used it. LOVE your coloring and card. Another beautiful fall card. Why am I already making Christmas cards. LOL
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails