Monday, January 28, 2013

You Are So Beautiful

Today I have a card using Moka Morgana from Taylored Expressions.  I haven't used this sweet ballerina in a while and my 3 year dancing all around the house in "bal-a-weena" clothes inspired me to use this stamp.  I stamped and colored Morgana on Choice Snow White cardstock and then die cut her using the Label 2 Stacklets.  I also die cut some hearts from the Hearts a Plenty Die Set and added them around Morgana. 

The background was created using the Swirls Cutting Plate.  I die cut the pink cardstock, then used a spray adhesive and added glitter to it.  The sentiment panel was die cut using the Banner Stacklets 1.   The sentiment was stamped in Frost White ink and then heat embossed in white embossing powder.  I added some bling and seam binding to finish the card.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your week is off to a great start!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails