Sunday, May 26, 2013

In My Thoughts


I hope you're having a great weekend!  We are enjoying lots of family time, which is great!!  I had a bit of time to stamp this morning.  It's been a while since I've used one of the bouquet stamp sets from Taylored Expressions, so I thought I'd create a card this morning with the Stargazer Lily Bouquet set. 

The papers are from the Walnut Grove Collection from Pebbles.  I colored the flowers using Copic markers.  The sentiment was stamped on a piece of patterned paper die cut with the Simple Tabs Dies.  The leaves were die cut with the Branches, Banner and Bloom Die set and embellished with some adhesive pearls.  In the centers of the flowers, I added some gold pearl pen.

I hope you get some time this weekend to stamp or create!  I know I'm always happier when I have that time!  :)  Thanks for stopping by! 

SUPPLIES USED:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails