Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taylored Expressions January Sneak Peeks: My Punny Valentine


Welcome back for another day of sneak peeks!!  I hope you've been enjoying everything you've seen so far!  All of the new products will be available for purchase tomorrow, Thursday, January 9th at 7am Pacific!!  If you'd like to see what the actual sets look like, join in our Facebook preview party tonight at 6pm Pacific!!  Today I am featuring the NEW My Punny Valentine set.  This set is perfect for little Valentine treats!

I've created little treats using one of my kids' faves. . .Gogurt!  I used the Pockets & Pages 3x4 Pocket Part of My Heart and the Pockets & Pages 3x4 Pocket XOXO as bases for the treats.  Next, I die cut a large heart and a smaller heart using the Heart Stacklets, and sandwiched the Gogurt in between them. 

The Gogurts are held in place with pop dots.  I stamped the sentiment from My Punny Valentine in white on black cardstock and embossed it in white.  The sentiment works well with the treat. . .and I'm sure you can find other "squeezable" options!  ;)

Thank you for stopping by today!  Remember, tomorrow all of these new products will be available for purchase at 7am Pacific!!  To catch an early sneak peek of the sets, come to our Facebook preview party tonight at 6pm Pacific!!  And don't forget to stop and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has created for today!




2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You have created the perfect Valentine to go with the Gogurts, Charmaine...my grands love them, too!! I'll have to make some of these before Valentines!!!

Shannon White said...

Sooo CUTE Charmaine!! I never would have thought of that! lol Such a Perfect way to present Gogurts for Valentines Day! Love these Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails