Saturday, August 23, 2014

Verve August Diva Dare


In case you've missed it, the August Diva Dare has been going on over at the Verve Blog.  This month's theme is Celebrate Good Times.  Head on over to see more inspiration and play along!!  For my card, I used the Moments Remembered set from Verve.  I started with the Henna embossing folder from Darice.  I inked the one side of the embossing folder and then put the white cardstock in the folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  I thought this gave a nice, festive background for the card. 
The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white on a piece of black cardstock and then the top of the black piece was die cut using the Flourished Trim Die.  I stamped the little flourish, hand cut it and covered it in Stardust Stickles.  To finish the card, I added some sequins from the Shine Bright Sequin Mix as well as some ribbon.  I hope you've been inspired today!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails