Wednesday, February 4, 2015

TE February Sneak Peeks: Egg Stacklets and Build a Tag 3

 

Welcome to Day 3 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions!  I hope you've been enjoying everything you've seen so far!  I have two more projects for you today!  The first uses the NEW Egg Stacklets.  I used the Egg Stacklets to create a little egg treat box.  I started with the Sack It To You Die and some Strawberry Milkshake cardstock.

The egg was die cut out of patterned paper from the For Peep's Sake 6x6 Paper Pack.  The little chevrons were die cut using the Skinny Mini Borders 2.  The cardstock colors are Potato Chip, Plum PunchStrawberry Milkshake and Sprinkles.  The bottom of the egg is covered in Granny Smith.

The egg pot and sentiment are from the NEW Tag Along - Easter set.  The box was stuffed with filler and is ready to add that little treat!!  :)

The second project I have for you today uses the NEW Build a Tag 3.  I don't create tags very often simply because I really didn't know what to do with them!  lol  The Build a Tag series makes it so easy for people like me to make tags because all the pieces are die cut for you and you can assemble them how you like!



I used the Somebunny Loves You set for my tags.  I stamped, colored and die cut each of the cute little animals using the coordinating Somebunny Love You Dies.

After assembling the tags, I added some For Peep's Sake Sequins for some sparkle and tied some ribbon through the top to finish them off.  Now they are all ready to tie to a package!!

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to "see" you tomorrow for RELEASE DAY!!!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   



4 comments:

keysha said...

Your treat box/bag and tags are so cute! I love how colorful everything is!

Susan said...

Bright colorful fabulous bag! I need those mini borders! Love your colors on the tags. I believe I need some sequins!

Kathy JH said...

Love your treat bag and those tags are adorable! Love the names of the card stock

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute tags Charmaine.. Love the sweet images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails