Thursday, April 9, 2015

Taylored Expressions April RELEASE DAY: Baby Treat Toppers



Hi there!  I hope you've enjoyed everything we've been sharing with you this week!  Everything you've seen is NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!  I have one more project to share with you today.  It uses the NEW Baby Treat Toppers.

Baby Treat Toppers is the newest in the Treat Topper line of dies.  I paired the Baby Treat Toppers up with the Bottled Up Die and the NEW Little Bits of Baby set.

I used paper from the Double the Joy 6x6 Paper Pack as well as Potato Chip, Granny Smith, Sprinkles and Salt Water Taffy cardstock.  To coordinate with the stitching on the Baby Treat Topper die, I used one of the dies from the NEW P&P Stitched Essentials set as well.

Thank you for stopping by all week!  I hope you've been inspired to create!  Have a wonderful day and HAPPY SHOPPING!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails