Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks: Peek-a-Boo Hearts and Picture Perfect Valentine


Hi there and welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions!!  I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks so far!  I have two more projects to share with you today!  The first uses the NEW Peek-a-Boo Hearts die.

The Peek-a-Boo Hearts is the next in the Peek a Boo Series.  I used it on this card along with the NEW Heart of Hearts Stamp & Die Combo.  After diecutting the hearts from the cardstock, I covered the back of that panel with foam tape so that it would be raised from the card base.  I die cut another set of hearts out of Sugar Cube cardstock and stamped the hearts on them and then set the hearts in the openings.  The sentiment and banner are both from the Heart of Hearts Stamp & Die Combo.  On the little red heart, I used the NEW Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

The second project I have for today uses the NEW Picture Perfect Valentine.  Picture Perfect Valentine is the newest in the Picture Perfect Series. . .making photo cards nice and simple or even just adding that special something to a normal card.

For my card, I created a shaker card.  I used some papers from the Formula For Love Kit along with some vellum.  Inside the shaker are some die cut hearts from a previous project as well as some NEW Sweetheart Sequins!

I also adhered some of the sequins on the front of the vellum to add some sparkle that wasn't so muted.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've enjoyed today's sneak peeks and that you'll stop back tomorrow for more!!

SUPPLIES USED:









1 comment:

Doudou said...

Great cards!! Love the colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails