Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peeks: Simply Stamped Tulips and Butterfly Swirls Embossing Folder



Hi there and welcome to Day 3 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions!  Tomorrow morning, all of the products you've been seeing this week will be available for purchase!!  I hope you've been liking what you're seeing!  I have two more projects to share today.  The first uses the NEW Simply Stamped - Tulips.  This is the next in the Simply Stamped Line of stamps.

Each of these sets contain multi-step stamp images that make for a beautiful finished image.  There is also a Simply Stamped - Tulips Die Set that will be available for purchase.  I didn't not use that on this card, as I stamped the images on the card base.  I also used another new product on this card, the Fringe Border Die.  It made that little patch of grass!  I added some vellum butterflies to the card using the In Flight Overlays.

The second project I have to share today uses the NEW Butterfly Swirls Embossing Folder.  I just LOVE this embossing folder!  It's just beautiful!  I started with a piece of Pink Champagne cardstock and embossed it using the Butterfly Swirls Embossing Folder.  Next I rubbed a white pigment ink pad over the top of the embossed piece so that the raised portions would be lighter than the rest of the cardstock.

I used an image and sentiment from the Discover Your Wings set.  I stamped and embossed each of them onto vellum in white.  The butterfly was die cut using the coordinating Discover Your Wings - In Flight Die Set.  To finish the card, I some sequins from the For Peep's Sake Sequins and a vellum scalloped border using the Small Scallop Border Die.


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:









1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your tulips are so pretty, Charmaine, and I absolutely love the pink embossed background with the butterfly on the second...simply stunning!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails