Thursday, June 9, 2016

Best of Cluck


It's time!  It's RELEASE DAY!!  All of the new products you've been seeing all week are now available in the TE Store!!  I have one more project to share with you today.  It uses the previously released Green Acres set with the NEWLY RELEASED Green Acres Die Set!!  This has always been one of my favorite sets!  I just love the cute animals and the sentiments!

I also used the NEW Banner Stacklets 4 for both the green panel and the sentiment.  It makes for a simple card with a pop of color.  I hope you've enjoyed all you've been seeing this week!

Thanks for visiting!  If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!!

SUPPLIES USED:










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails