Monday, January 28, 2008

Be My Lovebug!

Here's another card I made for last week's Color Challenge on SCS, Real Soft Bayou. . .to use Real Red, Soft Sky and Bayou Blue. What a fun color combo, and it worked really well for these Lovebugs! This is one of the newest releases from Paper Pretties, Wade E. Bug's Love. As a matter of fact, they are available for sale TONIGHT at 8pm CST. Please join us in the forum's for the release party! Hope to see you there! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Wade E. Bug's Love (Paper Pretties); Paper- Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Soft Sky (SU), red (DCWV); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Blue Bayou, Basic Gray (SU); Accessories- paper piercer, polka dot organdy ribbon (Doodliedoo), corner rounder, Red Spica Glitter pen (Copic), Aquapainter, blender pen.

13 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

So cute!! I love these little bugs. (and I also love that color combo!)

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love those bugs.

Carolyn King said...

Adorable. What a cute card. Love the bowing bug. You did a great job with this!!!

Alex said...

OMG - they are sooo stinkin' cute!! I love these (I cannot buy them, I cannot buy them...) I love this card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cassie said...

I love this sentiment! And I was right - some ladybugs!! I love them b/c they are so happy looking and kinda vintage looking!!Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Those little bugs are so cute! I love the ribbon and colors!

Bethany Paull said...

Wow Charmaine! Your cards are just over the top! The coloring here is amazing and the design...WOW! I love the rounded corners.

Michele Kovack said...

What adorable images! Your card is sooo cute!

Mindy Chappell said...

Charlie,
I just love the ladybugs, how adorable. That is so you. I can't believe you still fit this awesome hobby in with those three precious children. Hats off to you! FYI, I check out your blog everyday, its such a joy.
Love, Mindy

Nancy Riley said...

Your coloring on this card is wonderful! Great paper piercing too!

Jules said...

What cute bugs. I love the name Wade E. Bug. How clever. Great design work Charmaine! :) Julie

Jennie Skaggs said...

Such a cute card...love the lady bugs...they have such personality. Jennie

Anonymous said...

love your work! i have been scrapbooking for a few years and recently started trying to stamp. i live outside of the US and havent been able to find the "right stuff" over here. also from Haifa - do you happen to have an address for "HEFA" who comments you every once in a while. would love to work/speak with her.
thanks and keep up the wonderful ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails