Thursday, January 3, 2008

Card Set

Here is a card set I made for my upline. I had these notecards that I bought at my local craft store. They are not Fabriano Medioevalis but they look just like them! I used the circle Nestabilities to emboss a circle on the front of the notecard. I masked that area, then stamped the flower from Heartfelt Thanks. Before I stamped the flower, I "spritzed" the stamp with water. I LOVE how it stamps on these notecards. . .they are perfect for watercoloring. I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but the right edge of the back of the notecards are feathered. I will definitely buy these cards again! I'm pretty sure Kathy liked her card set. . .at least I hope she did! Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Heartfelt Thanks (SU), Ambassador Monogram Edition (Papertrey Ink); Ink- Blue Bayou, Old Olive (SU), Burnt Umber (Palette); Accessories- cream organdy ribbon (Darice), Nestabilities circles (Spellbinders).

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Very Pretty I have to make a set of Thank you cards, THANKS for the inspiration.

Janine said...

Gorgeous set Charmaine,,, Anything watercolored is beautiful.. Love them.

Michele Kovack said...

She is gonna love them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Charmaine! Your card set looks wonderful! What a sweet thing to do for your upline!
Hugs

Donna Baker said...

these are BEAUTIFUL! thanks for sharing...

Jami Speidel said...

These are beautiful! I love how you use the Nestabilities with the monogram! Very classy look!

Alex said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous girl - she is going to LOVE them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

so pretty and elegant, very nicely done!

Tina said...

the cards are so beautiful!

Jenn in GA said...

you continue to be able to pull off simple and elegant. i gotta try to remember that less is more, most of the time!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...these are so gorgeous!! Love them!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Gorgeous notecard set Charmaine! I bet she LOVED it!

Deborah said...

Class act Charmaine! Just lovely! Deb

BarbK said...

These are gorgeous, Charmaine. She's a lucky lady to be receiving this set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails