Monday, July 28, 2008

Dirty White Card

This card was for JulieHRR's Dirty Dare Challenge. . .to make a clean and simple white-based card. I think this might be as simple as you can get. . .well, okay, maybe minus the ribbon treatment on the side! :) This uses the Petals and Stems set from Verve Stamps. I used the Threading Water border punch along the bottom to make the card a little more "dainty". Hope you like it!

The Dirty Dare Challenges have come to an end and I'm happy to report that I completed them all! (I can't believe it either!) I used to be a Splitcoast Challenge Junkie! LOL I did the challenges just about everyday, but I haven't been able to get to them lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the challenges on a regular basis. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Petals and Stems (Verve Stamps); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Certainly Celery (SU); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette), Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery (SU), Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Accessories- Threading Water border punch (Fiskars), circle punch, horizontal slot punch, Celery wide grosgrain (SU)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just so pretty!! Love the colors and the beautiful bow! TFS

Lorie said...

Wow! You did them all...good for you! I love this card. I would definitely go with simple for a description even with the ribbon. Great job!

Tiffany said...

This is beautiful! It's very elegant and that flower is just gorgeous.

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Can you please leave the dimensions of your finished cards? It would help a lot! Love this card. It is simple but elegant! Love your blog.
Kristi

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine! I just love the simplicity of it! Absolutely stunning!

((hugs))

Nancy Riley said...

You've completed every single Dirty Challenge this week?! That's amazing!!! How DO you do it?! Sure wish I could stamp fast like that!

This card is a beauty ... love the simplicity! It's so fresh and happy with that scallop edge and white base! Beautiful, Charmaine!

Dori Shelton said...

Beautiful cards as always! Check out my blog today, I am passing the "Brillante Weblog" award on to you!

Donna Baker said...

this is a great card! simple yet so pretty-the border & ribbon treatement sure make a difference

Unknown said...

Wow!! You did all of the challenges?! You are my hero!! :) LOVE this card!!

Deborah said...

Simply sweet! Guess I need one of these Threading Water punches! Looks like they cut beautifully through card stock! Hugs, Deb

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your Julie card, Charmaine!! Gorgeous!!

Jocelyn said...

I love this card! So simple yet so pretty.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!!

Teri said...

simple and sweet, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails