I was tagged by Barbara Jean Smith of My Pink Pajamas. . .Late Night Stampin' and Scrappin'. Thanks for the tag, Barbara! Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I am the oldest of 6 children. . .my parents were each one of 10 children, so I come from a very large family!
2. Charmaine is actually my middle name. Patricia, which is my first name is a family name and my mother didn't think Charmaine Patricia sounded right. . .so I've always been called Charmaine.
3. My nickname, given to me by my grandma before I was born, is Charlie.
4. When I was little I dreamed of being a ballerina. Everything started off so well with dance lessons and performances and then I turned 16 and developed breasts and hips. . .so musical theater was the next best thing! :)
5. I did not get married until I was 29.
6. When a friend approached me the first time about stamping, my response was "oh no, not me. I don't do crafts!" Now she is my upline! LOL
7. When I drive in the car, I rarely EVER listen to music or the radio. I think it's because it's the only peace and quiet I get in a day!
The second tag I received, I received 5 times over! WOW! I was tagged by Amy, Tina, Tonniece, Maria and Pauline. Thanks, girls! I really appreciate that! I have no idea who has already received this award or not, so I'll just pick 7 of my favorite blogs!
Janine at 2bKrafty
Alex at California Stampin'
Amy at Heartfelt Greetings
Nancy at iSTAMP
Bethany at It's Not All Black and White
Donna at Serenity in Stamping
Dawn at Treasure Oiler Designz