Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Be Inspired #24

I just LOVED today's Inspiration Challenge. Aren't those glasses cool? I used the colors from the images for my inspiration. I even "snuck" in a little blue with the duo satin ribbon. I used the Bugs and Blooms set from Memory Box for the flowers. You can find this set at Stamper's Dream. The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Florals set from Verve Stamps. I'm sending this card (and a few others) to caregivers, and it is also my entry into Carolyn's Heart To Heart Blog Candy Giveaway. If you haven't read about it or entered, follow the link and find out about it! Wouldn't you like to make someone's day with your card AND be eligible to win over $1000 in stamping prizes?



Be sure and visit Beate, Danielle Lounds, Dawn McVey, Jennifer Buck, Silke Ledlow and Susan Roberts to see what they've come up with for the Inspiration Challenge. . .I'm sure they're all fabulous! Thanks for stopping by today! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Bugs and Blooms (Memory Box), Thoughtful Florals (Verve Stamps); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Tangerine Tango (SU); Ink- Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss (SU), Burnt Umber (Palette), Onyx Black (Versafine); Accessories- paper piercer, Hodgepodge Hardware, duo satin ribbon (May Arts); Finished card measures 4.25" square

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful inspired card - Charmaine!!! Love all the *White*!!!!

Beate said...

Charmaine, I LOVE this card. So fresh and fun (no pun intended). Love the colors, love the fun stamps, love the ribbon attachment and the card layout.
Have a wonderful day
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Buck said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Charmaine! I really love this! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just gorgeous, Charmaine!!

Unknown said...

very elegant card!!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so pretty!

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card charmaine! I love the crispness of it!

Donna Baker said...

SO pretty! look forward to trying this one

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous inspiration card, Charmaine!! I LOVE it!!

Alex said...

Love this card - so fun and so pretty!!! Great take on the inspiration piece, Charmaine! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anthonette said...

This is gorgeous! I love your color choices and how you used the hodgepodge hardware.

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty Charmaine.

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, Charmaine, that's beautiful!

Catherine said...

i haven't tried Beate's BE inspired hopefully i'll find time today..your card is gorgeous!

Carolyn King said...

this is beautiful Charmaine---love the clean lines and the cool design! Thanks so much for doing this! hugs-Cammie

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your awfully busy, but I wanted to let you know that I love your blog - and I tagged you!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful!! Love the row of piercing at the bottom!!!

Carolina said...

Just stunning!!! Love the clean and sharp design.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty Charmaine!!! I love it!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Charmaine...love all the white space!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine! I love how clean it is!

Deborah said...

So crsip and clean! Very nice indeed! Hugs to you and the bugs! Deb

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty Charmaine!! Those glasses are totally something I would buy and I love your card using the inspiration!!

Allison said...

This is stunning! I love it!

Jana said...

I just realized my link didn't work!

Alli Miles said...

Still rockin' as ever! Love your creations Charmaine.

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and wonderful. Love this!

Emily said...

This is beautiful! I love how you used the hodgepodge! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails