Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Mail!

My sweet, sweet friend Carolyn (Cammie), belongs to a group on SCS that challenges each other on a weekly basis. One of their challenges is to pick an SCS member with a "unique" sign on name and make a card for them. Cammie chose me, CharmWarm and challenged the group to make me a card with a homemade charm on it. I have LOVED receiving these cards in the mail. They are ALL gorgeous! The first is Cammie's with the rainboot charm. . .adorable!

The second card is from Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin). Aren't those colors just beautiful? So happy and bright and I LOVE her butterfly charm!


The third card is from Cindy Motherway (Mothermark). I just LOVE red, white and black together. . .and those dangling heart charms are just the cutest, aren't they?


The fourth card I received is from my dear friend and fellow Dream Team member, Tosh. I just adore this card. It's so cute and I just LOVE the colors. The flower charm is PERFECT! By the way, Tosh has an AWESOME blog candy giveaway going on right now! If you haven't visited her blog, you don't know what you're missing! She is an amazing talent. . .go see for yourself! :)

The last card I received from this challenge is from Frances Byrne (StampOwl). Isn't this card adorable? Look at that fabulous coloring! The little heart charm that Frances made has "charmwarm" in the center of it. . .what a sweet touch!

This card came from Beate. . .sweet, sweet Beate. Isn't it just gorgeous with all of the coloring and highlights with a white gel pen? It's a 3x3 little work of art and I just LOVE it! (but I love everything Beate makes!)



Thank you ALL for the happy mail! You made my week! Each day I'd go to the mailbox and leave it with a big smile! Thank you SO MUCH! Big HUGS!





5 comments:

Alex said...

These are all so cute Charmaine - what a fabulous challenge!! I need to check this stuff out more, it sounds like fun!! Cammie's charm is soooooo adorable - matches perfectly! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

OMGosh....that IS some happy mail! :-)

Carolyn King said...

Charmaine--you so deserve all the happy mail! Hugs!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! Your happy mail is fantastic!!!!

Deborah said...

All of these are so beautiful from such talented gals! Lucky you! Hugs! Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails