Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Haunting

After my post the other day using the House of Haunts set, I received a comment from Sally Davis:

I love this card and am curious to know what you have done with the Haunting wheel. I am having a problem coming up with something that I like. Can you help????Thanks.

Well, Sally, here are a few cards I made using the Haunting jumbo wheel. I hope one or all of them inspire you in some way! For the first card, I just used a big circle stamp and stamped a big yellow "moon" behind the haunters.

For the second card, I sponged More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive on the cardstock. An easier way would be to use a brayer with a fall colored option ink pad, like the Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves. . .I just didn't have my brayer and option ink pad handy. :)


For the third card I used a smaller circle stamp and just stamped different colored circles behind the "haunters" to give it a fun glow. Hope this helps, Sally! Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are all wonderful! I really need to try some Halloween Cards! And I really need to get some Stampin' Up stuff!!!!

Kimberly said...

those are really cool!!! what a fun look to create with the black ink over color!!!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

All of these are fabulous Charmaine!!

stampinc said...

All of these cards are just to spooky cute. I always forget about my wheels. Mental note....get the wheels out and play. Thanks Sally for asking the question.

Catherine said...

all three cards are just SPOOK-tacular...LOL! thanks for great tips =)

Julie Masse said...

Wow! What great cards - looks so neat with all those different colors! :)

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Charmaine! It seems like forever since I've left you a comment, but I read your blog often and enjoy each and every one of your fabulous creations! These Halloween cards are FANTASTIC! Once again, you've inspired me! Smiles, Pam :)

Rose Ann said...

All of these are sooo cute!! I never buy wheels any more, but you are tempting me. ;)

Angela said...

Awesome cards! So fun!

Donna said...

these are FABULOUS, great way to showcase different looks with the jumbo wheel-it's so cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are all fabulous!!! You go girl!!

Jillabella said...

Ohh I just love these!!! Ok I'm getting that wheel. What a perfect quick card for Halloween!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails