Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Be Inspired #30


What a fun inspiration piece from Beate this week! (the bag is from Belle Bags as shown on http://www.shysiren.com/) I thought I had patterned paper that would work, but I couldn't find it, so I had to punch circles of different sizes out of different colored cardstocks. I used the Margaritas clear stamp set from Impression Obsession. You can find this set at Stamper's Dream. After I placed all of the punched circles, I stamped the sentiment on the Pacific Point cardstock. Kind of wild and funky, huh? :)



Make sure you visit Beate, Danielle Lounds, Dawn McVey, Jennifer Buck, Silke Ledlow and Susan Roberts to see what fabulous things they've created! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Margaritas (Impression Obsession); Paper- Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Basic Black (SU); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories- Copic markers, Celery wide grosgrain (SU), Stardust Stickles, Mega Circle punch (Marvy Uchida), 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches (SU); Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

20 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE the background you created with the punched circles!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so lively and fun! Cute card, Charmaine.

Christi Flores said...

I love this card!! So funky!!

Ashley Newell said...

Super fun card, I love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ahhh..I could use one of those today LOL! jk...but I love the card...I'm kinda lovin' the purse, too!!!

Beate said...

Charmaine, your card is so stinking cool. LOVE the background with the circles and love the image you used with it.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome take on the BIC!!!
Love the punched out circles and the yummy image - I need one of those tonight - LOL!!!

Anne House said...

What a perfec take on this inspiration challenge...love it!

Catherine said...

oh i love that you create your own PP :)
very pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute, love that image!!

Chris said...

cute card...your background is fab!!

Alex said...

This is really really cute Charmaine - really awesome take on that cute purse! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

I love how you used those punches to create the background paper! Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Oh that margarita looks so YUMMY!!! I love your cute take on the inspiration piece!!!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Ladies!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the designer and crafter behind Belle Bags and the handbag selected for this challange.

You and the others that have taken on this challange have made some gorgeous cards using my handbag as your inspiration piece and I am just thrilled with looking at them all. Buying paper is as addictive as buying fabric! In fact, the fabric used in this bag is by Michael Miller; they also design paper for scrapbooking and other paper crafts.

I am very flattered with of your gushing comments regarding the bag and would like to offer you a discount of 15% off your entire purchase at http://www.shysiren.com. Just enter code: Fresh15 at the checkout to receive your discount.

If you post the photo of my handbag on your website, please, do note credit where credit is due and mention the photo and handbag belong to Belle Bags as shown on http://www.shyiren.com. Thanks.

Feel free to pass along the discount code on your respective blogs as well!

Happy Crafting,
Amy

Jennifer Buck said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love this, Charmaine! :) Hope you had a wonderful day! Hugs!

Charlene Austin said...

Hey Charm!! How cool is this bag!! Love it. And holy smokers...the designer is giving a discount! Need to check that out.

Anonymous said...

OH What a fun card Charmaine! I totally love what you have done with this Inspiration challenge! Thanks for sharing.
Love Keesh x

Rose Ann said...

Great inspiration card!! Yummy too!! Love this!!

Danielle L. said...

What a fun card - and that drink looks mighty tasty! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails