Friday, November 7, 2008

Beate Weekend Sketch #65

I really can't believe it's Friday already! It seems like I JUST posted last week's sketch challenge! LOL For this sketch I decided to use the Season's Sweetings and Home Sweet Home sets from Taylored Expressions, along with the delicious Christmas Key Ingredients. The rhinestone snowflake can also be found at Taylored Expressions. Don't you just love these little cuppies? I think they're adorable.



Be sure to stop and see what Beate, Cambria, Jenn,Lori, MaryJo and Sharon have come up with for this fabulous sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Season's Sweetings, Home Sweet Home (Taylored Expressions); Paper- Christmas Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions), cream; Ink- Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Bashful Blue (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, Snowflake Crystal (Zva Creative), Threading Water punch (Fiskars), Coluzzle; Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

19 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

This is too darn cute, Charmaine! Love that little cuppie and snowflake!

Beate said...

I know! Time is flying by too fast!
Your card looks adorable. I love the look of those little cupcakes. Love your coloring and love the colors and paper you chose!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and smiles

Memories of Time said...

Oh, SO SWEET! I love the cupcake cuteties too! We must be feeling that same vibe again.. I used the exact stamp earlier this week! Get outta my head girl!! :)

Have a great weekend my friend,
~C

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGosh Charmaine this is TOO sweet!!! I Love it!!!

Alex said...

what a cuuuuttteee card Charmaine - I love that little image, makes me smile!! Great take on the sketch! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Yes, that cupcake is just so cute. Great card.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling Charmaine!! Love the flakes behind that sweet cupcake!!

Christyne said...

SO cute Charmaine! Great job on the sketch! TFS.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the scallop edge, the cute image, the paper... TFS!

BA said...

hi Charmaine! this is so sweet!! I love the snowflacke.
have a nice weekend BA

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! That snowflake is amazing!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Charmaine!!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Totally cute! Your piercing and the scalloped bottom are just perfect! :)

Carol (HB) said...

Oh Charmaine, this is just ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute this is!

CreativeMish said...

This card is so cute! I have to go check out her site. I didn't realize she has stamps now!

~amy~ said...

SWEET card Charmaine! Love the crystal snowflake!

Taylor said...

Totally cute, Charmaine! I love the sparkly cherry!

Erum Tasneem said...

ooooh the rhinestone snowflake is just beautiful!!!!
I love your card! You did it again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails