Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Little Bugs

As you might know, this week is Just Rite Week at Stamper's Dream. Yesterday, Michelle and Denise posted a couple of beautiful projects! Be sure and check them out if you missed them! Today, Kimberly and I have projects for you! I made My Little Bug Box. I had this little favor tin just sitting around collecting dust, so I thought I'd put it to use! I used my 1 3/8" circle punch to create my "scrapbook". I used the Just Rite Curlz Monogram Stamper Kit for the borders and sentiments. The bug stamps are from the Flutterfly Friends set by Stampendous, which can also be found at Stamper's Dream. I attached my circles to a piece of wide Regal Rose grosgrain. The images are colored with Stampin' Up markers. The neat thing about this little project is that you can make your scrapbook as long as you like. . .or at least as many circles as will fit in the tin. :) It's just a cute little keepsake to carry in your purse or in your car when you just want to see those special little faces!

If you haven't visited Michelle's blog and entered to win her Dreamy Treats. . .make sure you do that! Don't forget to visit Kimberly today and see what beautiful project she has to show you! Here's the schedule for the rest of the week:


Wednesday - Tosha and Amy
Thursday - This was Laurie's day to post, but since she's been away taking care of Ali, the entire Dream Team decided to pitch in and post for her!
Friday - Carolyn and Cindy

Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Curlz Monogram Stamper Kit (Just Rite), Flutterfly Friends (Stampendous); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific); Ink- Regal Rose, Basic Black (SU); Accessories- Stampin' Up markers, wide Regal Rose grosgrain (SU), favor tin

13 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Charmaine, this is so cute! I am amazed how versatile you are! You can do cute, elegant, sombre.. just about anything~

Amy said...

oh my gosh, you're so clever! It's adorable!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable, and VERY creative! I absolutely love it! And your little bugs are way too cute! :-)

Kimberly Crawford said...

Darling!! I love the idea of doing this in circles-I have only done squares-fabulous!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Charmaine!! What an adorable project...so creative and so beautifully done. :)

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome Charmaine!! Adorable!!!

Alex said...

That's adorable Charmaine - how totally cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mothermark said...

How absolutely adorable is this! What a wonderful and creative idea! I love it!

Carolyn King said...

so precious...what a great way to keep your kiddies close! Love it girl!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely darling Charmaine!! Love the alternating bugs and photos!! Too, too cute!!

Unknown said...

What a fun little project! Great idea!! :)

Donna Baker said...

how clever, you always come up with the sweetest ways to showcase your little ones!

Bethany Paull said...

So cute! The see thru bug wings are perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails