Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Best Wishes

It's time for another Flower Soft challenge and my last day with the Flower Soft team. I have really enjoyed using Flower Soft and my time on the team!

The theme this month was Christmas. I used one of the Cute Christmas Die Cut Sentiments for my card. I covered the wreath with Vintage Christmas Flower Soft. . .my favorite! I used the Holly Ribbons Cuttlebug folder for the background and some pretty red ribbon for a big bow.

Be sure to check out what gorgeous creations the rest of the design team has to show you today!

Jennifer
AJ
Deb
Barb
Jeanne
Sharon

Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Cute Christmas Die Cut Sentiments, Vintage Christmas Flower Soft (Flower Soft), Holly Ribbons Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), ribbon (Darice); Finished card measures 4.25" square

4 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a pretty Christmas card! LOVE that wreath and your embossed background!!! LOVELY for Christmas!!! Enjoy your *retirement* -- LOL!!! It's been fun working with you -- but we'll keep in touch!!!

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So beautiful Charmaine!! I LOVE the embossed bg with that sweet floral frame! WOW!

Lyneen said...

The wreath is wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails