Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Center of Attention Product Spotlight - TE Downloads

This month's Product Focus at Taylored Expressions is their Downloads. There are a variety of downloads available from calenders to binder box inserts to recipe cards! That is what I have to show you today. I am using the new Recipe Cards designed by Nancy McKinney. They are formatted both vertically and horizontally depending on your preference. My preference is horizontal, so that's what I'm using. All you have to do is decide which format you'd like and print them out onto the color cardstock you'd like! I used Choice Snow White. Two recipe cards print onto one 8.5"x11" piece of cardstock, so all you have to do is cut the paper in half to have your two recipe cards. They fit PERFECTLY in the Mini Binder Boxes, or you can choose to bind them with your Bind-It-All or similar system. I've used one of the Mini Binder Boxes for my recipe cards. What I like about using the box is that it snaps closed AND the cards are also attached by three rings, so the cards won't fall out of the box (like my current recipe box with index cards). I love that the shaded boxes for ingredients and directions are all printed up for you, so all you have to do is write your ingredients and directions. . .easy peasy! What's even nicer is that, I only have to print out cards as I need them! I don't have to have a stack of recipe cards sitting waiting to be written on. . .like I do with my index cards. You can decorate these with stamps or any way you like too! I like having pictures of what I'm making, so I've added these pictures to my recipe cards. I have pictures of my chicken dip and taco dip because they are two things I make all the time! They are my go-to recipes for taking to parties where an appetizer is needed.












Each of our Center of Attention products will be on sale for a limited time(December 16-17). Taylored Expressions will be offering a 15% discount on all TE Downloads! The best part is...there are no shipping charges for the downloadable items!
To see the other downloadable items and for ideas using them, visit these members of the Baker's Dozen:

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

9 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

How FUN Charmaine!!! LOOOOOOOOVE how you put these in the binder box, and those recipes look YUMMY!!!

Karen Giron said...

Ooooh, look at all those yummy pictures and the decorated box cover is SO cute!!

Rose Ann said...

LOVE this idea, Charmaine!! So perfectly executed too!!

Taylor said...

Super cute recipe box!! I love how you added pictures of the actual dish to each recipe card!

Karen Motz said...

A totally delicious project! I LOVE that you added photos too!

Basement Stamper said...

Excellent staging of these pictures with the recipe picture included. Awesome idea!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love the bound recipe album idea, Charmaine, and the food photos you added! I make a similar dip to your chicken dip, using smoked/peppered turkey around the hoidays!

Donna Baker said...

this is so cute, Charmaine! I love the addition of full color phots & cuppie eating on the outside is perfect!

Sankari W. said...

How awesome are these recipe cards you have created!!! LOVE the idea of putting them in the binder box - my recipe cards fall out all the time! Beautifully decorated too!!! You Rock!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails