Monday, December 14, 2009

LOVE

I was just playing around with one of the new templates that will be released by Papertrey Ink tonight at midnight. This is one of the Be My Valentine In Shape Collection templates designed by Kim Hughes. I was busy printing out the picture I'll be sending in our Christmas card this year and all of the sudden a lightbulb went on! I thought "I wonder how this picture would look if I used the All You Need Is Love template?" So I decided to try it. I think it turned out pretty cool. It would be especially cool for people who know my kids. . .they wouldn't feel like they were missing parts of their faces. LOL I do think it's very cool how it came out, even though parts of faces are missing. The overall concept is there, right? I just wanted to share with you a "different" idea for using this template. . .and no stamping! Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a great idea! This is adorable and look at those cutie kids!! :-)

Unknown said...

Look at those adorable children - what a great idea!!! Cute cute! :)

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails