Friday, January 7, 2011

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!


All of the new products you've seen from Taylored Expressions are NOW AVAILABLE for purchase in the  Fresh out of the Oven category!  I do have one more project to share with you today!  I made a little gift set using the Sweet Friends set.  If you love Cuppie, then you'll love all of his new friends in this set!  :) 

First I chose which "friends" I was going to use for the card and cut the 1.5" squares of white cardstock and stamped and colored them.  Then I stamped and colored Cuppie and punched him out with a circle punch and placed him in the middle of his friends.

I just love this sentiment too!  I wasn't able to create this card without singing the song the whole time!  :)  Go ahead. . .I dare you to read the sentiment and NOT sing it!  LOL

The treat box I created is interesting.  Would you believe me if I told you I created it with the new Frame It Up Die??  Well, I did!  I cut four pieces out of yellow cardstock with the die.  Then I scored the little "tabs" to give myself something to connect the die cut pieces together.  I used Sticky Tape to connect the "tabs" and then adhered the joint tabs flat inside the box. 


Next I created a bottom for the box.  I cut a 4" square piece of yellow cardstock and scored each side at 1/4" and folded it up to create a bottom.  I added Sticky Tape to the sides and adhered it inside the joined die cuts. 

Finally, I embellished the "box" and added a handle using the Heart Border Die.  The focal piece of the box was stamped and cut out using the From the Heart Frame Die.  The little hearts on the box are the leftover pieces from using the Heart Border Die.  They were too cute to throw away!

I put some filler in the box and it's all ready to add some sweets or some other type of little gift!  The Valentine Project Pantry was used for today's project.  I hope you've enjoyed my project!  Don't forget to stop and see the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see their projects!

I also wanted to mention the Valentine Bundle that is available!  How would you like to receive the Love Everywhere stamp set for FREE? Then you'll want to pick up the Valentine Bundle that's chock full of the newest Valentine goodies. Just for purchasing the bundle you'll receive the Love Everywhere set for FREE!!  Here is a project from last year that I created with the Love Everywhere set. 



Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Shopping!

11 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

I love that little basket, Charmaine! So clever and the colors are so happy. XOXO

Karen Giron said...

I am in love with your card - those little sweets are darling and the shading is amazing! The die box is brilliant and I definitely have to give that a try.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a adorable valentines box. Love it.

Lea L. said...

These are such super cute projects! I love the sweet shades of pastel colors...makes me long for spring! ♥♥♥

Suzana said...

This is really sweet and adorable!

Karen Motz said...

Wow! That basket with the heart die cut handle is so sweet!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Love, love love your basket and card set! Bothe gift sets are sweet as can be!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, this is fantastic! Love the basket!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely awesome Charmaine. Cute basket!!

Beate said...

Charmaine,
Your card and box look amazing! I love that you used the new die shape as the sides for your box.
Have a great week! Hugs and smiles

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my gosh Charmaine, your treat box is absolute GENIOUS and totally adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails