Thursday, January 6, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 3


It's Day 3 of sneak peeks for the new products that will be released at Taylored Expressions tomorrow, January 7th at 8am Pacific!  Today I have a real treat for you!  Not only do I have peeks of two new stamp sets that are being released, but I have peeks of a new Kid's Valentine Card Kit with samples created by my 7 year old daughter, Savannah! 

So let's start with my two sneak peeks!  The first card I have for you uses the set Sweet Friends.  This set is the perfect compliment to any Cuppie set!  Now Cuppie has friends!  It has sweet images and cute sentiments to match!  For my card I used papers from the Modern Homemaker Collection from October Afternoon. 

The image was stamped, colored with Copic markers and then cut out using the From the Heart Frame Die

The second peek I have for you uses the set Kid At Heart.  This set is perfect for your child's Valentine's for classmates!  So many cute little images along with punny sentiments make this set a must-have!  I stamped the turtle in Bamboo Leaves Memento ink and the frame from the set in Rosebud.  I then cut out the frame using the Take Note Die 3.  It doesn't show up very well in the photograph, but the pale pink strip of cardstock going across the card is embossing using the new Heart Impression Plate

The paper and embellishments are all from the Valentine Project Pantry

Now it's time for Savannah's projects!  Taylor assembled a Tiny Chefs Design Team to show off the Kid's Valentine Card Kit!  This kit comes with enough supplies to create 20 Valentines!  I can tell you that Savannah LOVED creating with this kit.  It was fun seeing her face when she opened the package and saw how much she had to create with!  The first two projects she created hold a sucker, the second two projects are cards with no treats.  She also used the Kid At Heart set for her projects!  Here they are:




Aren't they CUTE?  Not only did Savannah LOVE creating these projects, but she's beaming knowing that I'm posting them on my blog!  LOL  On a side note, how does it happen that she can stamp the sentiments perfectly straight without any help and I need my Stamp-a-ma-jig or else mine stamp crooked?  Here she is with her projects:

Don't forget to stop by and see the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see their projects for the day. . .and some more Tiny Chef projects! 

Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild


Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow is Release Day, so when you see my post tomorrow, all of the products you've seen this week will be available for purchase!

24 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute projects, Charmaine!

Savannah, thank you for joining the Tiny Chefs! You did such a fabulous job with your Valentines!

Jackie Pedro said...

Savannah, you did such a GREAT job!!! Your cards are so cute and I love the addition of the lollypop!!

Charmie, LOVE your adorable cards and I hear you on the Stamp-a-ma-jig!! I think kids stamp or create without fear!! LOL

Dana White said...

Savannah your projects are super - your friends will love them!
Cute card Charmaine - your tiny chef takes after you!!

Unknown said...

Charmaine, I just love your projects, I love the colors that you chose and Savannah's projects are so cute!
Rachelle
rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Savannah, I love your cards and the idea to add a lollypop!

PatS said...

Super idea! I will have to adapt the lollipop idea to my valentine cards.Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen Giron said...

Savannah, your cards are SO cute and I love how you tucked the lollipop in underneath the patterned paper!

I love your Sweet Friends cards too Charmaine! So adorable!

Unknown said...

Savannah-- You did such a great job--- I love how you made the holder for the lollipops and your cards all looks so cute!!

Charmaine-- I was cracking up about the stampamajig--I am constantly doing like three or four test stamps because I never can get the sentiments straight!! Loved the soft colors on both of your cards!

Lea L. said...

These are so soft and sweet! I love the great pastels you used! ♥♥♥

Vintage Rose said...

Charmaine,

I just love your cards. Love the colors and choice of embellishments.

Regina Mangum said...

Absolutely cute! Love your Tiny Chef and her creations are as sweet as she is! XOXO

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I really have fallen for those dies. Great cards.

DJreflections said...

yOur cards were all nice and different. LIked the way you did the airplanes.

Julie said...

Wow I love all the sneak peeks! Savannah's projects are so beautiful! I had to show this to my daughter, Emily (8 yrs) and she asked me to tell Savannah that she LOVES these homemade Valentines! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rose said...

Love the soft colors of your two cards, very cute. Savannah's card are soooo cute, she'll be very popular in class this Valentine day, she has learned from the best.

Christie Ortman said...

Charlie, Savanah is absolutely adorable and her cards are amazing!!! What a doll!

AShu93 said...

Your cards are beautiful!

And Savannah did a beautiful job creating her cards as well. the sentiments are definitely stamped better than mine.

Donna Baker said...

Love your CAS cards!
Savannahlook how you've -grown! You did an awesome job on your valentine's I bet your friends will love them !

Karen Motz said...

Savannah!!! Your cards are gorgeous!!! I especially LOVE the airplane taking off, and the lollipop cards are definitely going to be a big hit!

Charm, yours are sweet to! Love how you did the sentiment on the turtle card.

Jenny said...

Haha!!! Thats awesome that she stamped those sentiments perfectly straight!!! I laughed at that:) I don't think mine are that straight even with the stamp-a-ma-jig!! lol

Jodi Collins said...

Charmaine! Your cards are GORGEOUS! LOVE the piece of cake...it's colored SO beautifully!!
Savannah is a natural! Her cards ROCK and she is SO gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie, that cake one is brilliant, love it! And well, Savannah will be showcased on her own soon I am sure!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO totally cute!! What a doll your daughter is, and she did SO GOOD!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh Savannah is soooo super cute and she did just a WONDERFUL job with all of her projects! Momma should be so proud!! Lovely all around! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails