Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lori!

Today is a VERY special lady's birthday!  Please join us in wishing Lori Craig a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!  Many of you know her from Splitcoast or even from her fabulous blog!  I "met" Lori when we used to be on Beate's Weekend Sketch Team together.  She is just the sweetest!  We had so much fun!  She always leaves comments that totally make your day and her creations are just BEAUTIFUL!   

Lori, I hope you have an awesome day today!  I'm thinking of you and sending you BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS!  Miss you!  Mwah!

I used the Happy Birthday Plain Jane and the Bloom and Grow set from Verve along with the Elegant Leaves Die and the Floral Circles Die Set.  The embossed frame is from Stampin' Up.  Please hop on over to Lori's blog or Facebook page to send her some birthday love!  I know it will make her day!  Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Lori Craig said...

This is gorgeous. White and Kraft... Oh my heavens. Truly a beauty, Charmaine. Thank you so much for helping to make this birthday extra special.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails