Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 2

Here we are at Day 2 of Sneak Peeks at Taylored Expressions!  Today's featured sets are Bringing Home Baby and Baby Cakes.  Both are full-sized sets with deeply etched rubber on EZ Mount, already trimmed and ready to use!  And both will be available for purchase on Thursday morning at 8am Pacific!

My first project today uses the Baby Cakes set.  All of you Cuppie lovers will LOVE this set!  It was illustrated by Jessie Olson and includes 18 adorable baby-related images!  I used the mama reading to baby image from the set.  Isn't that little baby Cuppie adorable?!  :) 

I paper pieced the chair and created dimension with the Cuppies and the book using foam tape.  I colored the images using Copic markers.  The papers are from the Alphabet Soup Girl Project Pantry.  I die cut the image using the Take Note 3 Die.  I stitched all around the border of the card. 

My second project today features the Bringing Home Baby set.  This set was illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line and contains 23 images.  I used the crib and mobile images for my card.  I love the fact that you can customize your mobile!  There are different sets of items that you can "hang" from the mobile.  I chose the "sea life" theme. 

The papers are from the Lil Man Collection from Cosmo Cricket.  I added the "It's a Boy" sentiment to a little corner tab.  Lots of cute images in this set, which make it perfect for any baby-related card! 

Be sure to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen created using today's featured sets! 




















  • 8 comments:

    Jami said...

    Love the sweet simplicity of that 2nd card. I want to try something CAS with that set too. And the paper piecing and popped up book on your first card is darling!

    Sankari W. said...

    THis is simply adorable Charmaine!!!I love the love of that mobile over the crib - how very sweet!!! And the Cuppie family is simply adorable!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    Karen Giron said...

    Oooh! Love the little mobile and the Cuppies reading is just darling!! Love them!

    Wanda G (stampcat) said...

    Your cards are simply adorable! Such nice work - totally inspiring to me! :-)

    Melissa Sauls said...

    Tooo too cute Charmaine!! I am loving the crib card with the mobile, just adorable!!

    Jodi Collins said...

    ACK! LOVE the mobile Charmaine! These are SO sweet!

    Jackie Pedro said...

    These are so SWEET, Charmie!!!

    Danielle L. said...

    Oh how fabulous! I knew someone would rock the mobile image and you did! :) And your cuppie card with the paper piecing is delightful!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails