Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 3


It's Day 3 of Sneak Peeks at Taylored Expressions and today we're featuring It's in the Bag with the coordinating Shopping Bag Die and Labels, Moka Jenn, Moka Olivia and Summer Wreath.  Today I'm featuring It's in the Bag and coordinating Shopping Bag Die and Labels as well Summer Wreath, the latest in the Seasonal Wreath Collection. 

It's in the Bag was both concepted and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line.  It is a full-sized stamp set containing 27 images.  With the coordinating Shopping Bag and Labels Die set, you can create tiny shopping bags to use as a little favor or attach to your card for some dimension.  For my card, I used one of the bag patterns to create the background pattern on white cardstock.  I simply stamped the striped pattern vertically and horizontally. 

I die cut the bag using the Shopping Bag and Label Die set and I stamped the pattern on the bag using one of the pattern stamps from It's in the Bag.  I LOVE the little labels and coordinating dies.  I think they add that extra cute-ness on the mini shopping bag!  :) 

My second project uses the Summer Wreath set along with the Seasonal Wreath DieSummer Wreath is the 4th in the series of Seasonal Wreaths concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Nancy McKinney.  It includes 9 images including the wreath, 3 butteflies and 5 mix and match sentiments.    For my card, I used the Valentine Project Pantry.  I the wreath and butterflies were colored using Copic markers.  I created the label using one of the label dies from the Shopping Bag and Label Die set

I added stitching and buttons along with some glitter to give the butterflies some sparkle!  :) 

To see the other new products that are being featured today, visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen!  Remember, everything you've seen this week is available for purchase tomorrow at 8am Pacific!  Please stop back tomorrow for another project!

Danielle Lounds
Karen Giron
Nancy McKinney
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Jami Sibley
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Wanda Guess





5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! How SWEET these are Charmaine! LOVE the tissue paper in the shopping bag! Too cute!

Karen Giron said...

Oh my goodness, these are just beautiful! I love the elegance you created in the shopping card -the stitching is fabulous, and the wreath is so warm and sunshiney! Love them!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love them both! The colors on the first are stunning & that sweet wreath is beautiful :)

Jackie Pedro said...

GREAT cards!! I especially LOVE the wreath card! The stitching is awesome!

Danielle L. said...

Ohhhh my! Your first card is perfect elegance and your second is perfectly sweet (and those cut out butterflies are awesome!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails