Friday, September 7, 2012

VLV Love Comforts Like Sunshine

Pin It

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but this week just flew by for me.  We only had one less day due to the holiday, so I really can't figure out why/how it went so fast!  :)  Anyway, today is Friday and time for a new Viva la Verve Sketch!  I'm hosting this week and I'd LOVE for you to play along!

I used a sentiment from the Stronger Love set along with papers from the Country Drive Collection from Echo Park.  The sketch is different. . .at least for me.  It was pretty simple once I decided on my patterned papers.  I stamped the sentiment first to make sure I had enough room for it.  I added some bling to the little sunshine within the sentiment, added some ribbon and stitching and rounded the corners to finish the card. 

As always, there's a chance to win some Verve just by playing along!  Follow the link above for all the details!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Stronger Love (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Paper- Country Drive Collection (Echo Park); Accessories- ribbon (May Arts), bling (Want2Scrap);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"


Beckie said...

Fabulous. TFS.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin'Up Independent Demonstrator

Beate said...

AWESOME take on the sketch! Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE that sentiment!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails