Monday, July 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 300 Celebration!!





This week Mojo Monday is celebrating its 300th sketch by offering 30 prizes for participants! Play along with the Mojo Monday 300 sketch and link it up to the Mojo Monday linky entry form and you’ll be in the drawing for some fabulous papercrafting goodies! For all the details, a list of prizes from over 20 different companies and some fabulous samples using the Mojo 300 sketch head on over to the Mojo Monday blog.
I used the Text Objects set for my card. The papers are from the I Heart Summer Collection from Simple Stories.  I also used the Banner Bundle Die Set.  I thought this paper worked well with the sentiment. . .it just makes me smile!  :) 

Come play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch!!!  There are 30 prizes up for grabs!!  Also, there is a special discount going on at Verve!!  (see below)  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!

                            Enter gift code 300MOJO to save 20% off your order at Verve Stamps.
                                                                      Valid July 1- 7, 2013


4 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving the double hearts and and fun papers, Charmaine :) Thanks for celebrating with Mojo Monday!

mosia said...

I love it! it's great!

Katherine said...

This is beautiful - I love the soft colors along with the chalkboard design!

Howard said...

Cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails