Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sending You Love


It's been a long while since I've used any of the Favor Frame stamp sets at Taylored Expressions.  For my card today, I used the A Little Love set.  Even though it's meant for little treats, I used it for a card.  I stamped a background with the heart image from the set.  I stamped the frame and sentiment and die cut it with the Favor Frame Die

The papers I used are from the Knee Highs Collection from Basic Grey.  I added a little stitching around the edge of the card as well as some glitter tape twine.  I like using things for something they weren't originally intended.  Every other time I've used this stamp set, it's been for a treat of some sort.  I hope you've been inspired to thing about sets you have and maybe use them for something other than they were intended!!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

SUPPLIES USED:


  

     
   

   




1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is super sweet! I like the strip of glitter and the twine. The little heart leaning on the big heart is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails