Monday, July 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions Launch Party!



Taylored Expressions is launching a NEW webstore today with lots of new and improved features!!  To celebrate the launch, TE will have fun party games and prizes all week long. Today, we're kicking off the fun by sharing projects featuring the new Summer Love stamp set.  This is an exclusive web launch set available only through Sunday FREE with any order over $20 before tax & shipping (limit one set per customer.)

My card for today features that adorable ice cream truck in the stamp set.  It totally reminds me of summer and my kids running out the door as soon as they hear whatever tune the truck is playing!  LOL  I die cut the image with the Label Stacklets 2 and colored it with Copic markers.  The papers are from the I Heart Summer Collection from Simple Stories.  I created a scene for the ice cream truck using the Picket Fence Border Die.  I added a fun little element using the Curly Border Die as well.  Along the bottom of the card, I added some ice cream with the Build a Treat Border Die

Thanks for stopping by today!  Visit Taylor’s Blog for details on how you can win a $25 gift certificate just for setting up an account and make sure you check out our fresh new look at www.tayloredexpressions.com!!



5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

So sweet, Charmaine! Love the little scene you created with the picket fence and the ice cream cones along the bottom. So fun!

Brenda Lee said...

So adorable! I think I need to get some ice cream now. LOL!

Shannon White said...

Soo CUTE Charmaine! LOVE the fun layout and the Sweet picket fence too! Perfect Summery dp's too! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Natalie said...

Very cute card! Love the neighborhood scene, that fence is perfect! Fun stamp set

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

AWESOME card Charmaine! Love that you used the ice cream cone border - genius idea!! XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails