Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birthday Treat


I was playing around with products from the newest release at Taylored Expressions and I came up with a cute idea for little birthday favors!  :)  I started with the "birthday treat" image from the Classroom Cuties set.   I stamped the image and colored it with Copic markers, then punched it out with a circle punch. 

I used papers from the Sweet Girl Collection from Echo Park.  I die cut the topper base using the Scalloped Notecard Die.  I cut the patterned paper to fit the folded notecard, tied some ribbon and then added the stamped image on top.  Next, I filled a little cello bag with some filler and little nail polishes.  I found these nail polishes that came as a four pack in the dollar bin!  As most of you know, my kids have food allergies, so I try whenever possible to use something other than food/candy as a treat.  These little nail polishes were the perfect thing!  After I filled the bag, I folded it over and stapled the top.  I put some Sticky Tape along the bottom inside edges of the notecard and closed the bag in between it.  Perfect little treat, all ready to go!!

For the little banner that is on the cake. . .I thought that would be the perfect place to write the names of the little girls they were for.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!!

SUPPLIED USED:



  

     
   

   




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Adorable party favor! Most of the little (and not so little) girls I know would rather get this than a bag of sugar, any day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails