Thursday, August 15, 2013

Taylored Expressions August Stamp of the Month and Key Ingredients



Hi there!  I'm back today with another project using the August Stamp of the Month and Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions!  The August Stamp of the Month is called S'more Fun and it is just that. . .FUN!!!  It has a coordinating die set that can be purchased separately called Around the Campfire

Don't you just LOVE these fun papers?  I do!  The August Key Ingredients really pair well with the August Stamp of the Month.  I stamped and die cut three trees to create my scene.  I stamped the star and tent and hand cut those.  For the sentiment, I stamped and embossed it and then die cut it with the Fly Your Flag 2 Die.   This set and papers are perfect for the outdoor-loving people in your life. . .or even a child.  The images in the stamp set are cute and fun and the sentiments are just as adorable! 

To read more about the subscriptions available at Taylored Expressions, you can visit HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!!

SUPPLIES USED:  


  

     
   

   




1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I am looking for a used set to buy. I am not a SOTM member but I love this set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails