Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lucky To Have You



Do you ever find that you need more "just because" cards?  I don't know why, but it seems that the type of card I need at a moment's notice is always the ones I don't have.  :)  For a while it was plain old thank you cards.  Now, I'm finding that I just want to send a simple "just because" or "thinking of you" and there are few in my stash!  LOL

This card uses the Friendship Blooms set from Taylored Expressions.  The papers are from the DIY Shop Collection from Crate Paper.  I can't even remember the last time I used this stamp set.  It used to be well-loved, but it's been sitting on my shelf for quite a while!  Friendship Blooms has two coordinating die sets called Friendship Blooms Dies and Leafy Branch.  The sentiment piece was die cut using the Label Stacklets 2 Dies.  I love all of the sentiments in this set, but this one was perfect for the reason I needed the card!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES USED: 


  

     
   

   



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails