Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Verve Diva Dare




This month's Diva Dare is going on over at the Verve Blog.  Today is my day to share how I interpreted the dare.  I decided to use an old favorite set of mine called Delightful & Delicious.  The papers are from the Fabulous Collection from Simple Stories.  I stamped the "coffee & friends" piece and cut it out.  I cut various hearts using the Jotted Heart Die and the Heart Quartet Die.  I added a border of hearts using the Scalloped Trim Trio.

To embellish a little, I added some ribbon from the Summer Sailing Ribbon Collection.  Finally I added some "pearls" using a pearl pen. Come play along with this month's dare!  You can find all of the details HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you choose to accept the dare!  ;)



1 comment:

Ava Gavloski said...

great layering on this card, love the perk up...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails