Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday


I'm starting to build up my stock of birthday cards again.  For a while, I didn't have as many birthday cards as I thought I did! :(  Isn't it funny how you usually have cards for every occasion but what you actually need at a given moment?  LOL  Anyway, the card I have to share today is a birthday card.  It uses the February Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions called Birthday Bash.  I also used the coordinating die set, which is called Party Time

I used papers from the Yours Truly Collection from Pebbles for my card.  I started by die cutting the presents out of different patterns of paper.  I die cut the bows out of cardstock and adhered them to the packages.  I stamped and die cut the party hat and stamped and hand cut the stars and arranged those and the curly cues around the packages.  All of the pieces were placed on a piece die cut with the Bloomin' Stacklets 1.  The sentiment was stamped and die cut using the Label It Die Set

For more information on the Stamp of the Month or the other available kits at Taylored Expressions, visit HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a fun card! All the colors, patterns, sparkle are just fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails