Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peek: Easter Treat Toppers



Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions' February Release!!  Today I have a project for you featuring the Easter Treat Toppers.  This is the newest in the line of treat topper dies in the TE store. 

For my project, I started with the NEW Wicker Pocket Die and created a little treat for Easter using some Choice Kraft cardstock.  I die cut the little peep topper four times out of different colored cardstock and then paper pieced it to get the multi-colored image.  I added a little grass using the Grass Border Die as well.  Isn't that little peep so cute?  I just LOVE it!  The sentiment is from the NEW Big Bold Easter set. 

I stuffed the little pocket with some green filler. . .and it's ready to add a little treat!!  I tied some Light Pink/White Baker's Twine around the pocket to finish it off. 

I hope you've enjoyed today's sneak peek!  Be sure to check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!
SUPPLIES USED:


  

   



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie, this is pretty cute! Hope things are well for you and that darling family of yours!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable, love this.

Amy McCue said...

How cute is that? I love the egg and chick.

Patti J said...

Awesome in every way! Very nice job showcasing this new release! Love it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails