Friday, December 26, 2014

Sending You Love



Hi there!  I have a card to share today that was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest!  I used the Love You More with Coordinating Die set along with the Potty People Border from Taylored Expressions.  My card was inspired by this lovely card by Michelle Woerner.  I LOVE how Michelle used blocks for the background on a clean & simple card. 
I die cut my blocks using the Build a Tag 1 from Taylored Expressions.  I die cut some Cherry Pop, Strawberry Milkshake cardstock and a patterned paper from the Formula For Love Paper Pack.  The Potty People Border was die cut out of Oreo cardstock.  As a finishing touch, I added some lines with a marker and a ruler along the edges of the card. 

I hope you were inspired today!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails