Thursday, December 11, 2014

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!!


I hope you've enjoyed all of the sneak peeks this week!  Now the wait is over!  Everything you've seen this week is NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I do have one more project to share with you.  It uses the NEW Valentine Grumplings set. 

If you remember the Party Grumplings set and love it, you will definitely love this set!  The grumpy little animals are just adorable!  There is also a coordinating die set called Valentine Grumplings.  For my card, I used the Formula For Love 6x6 Paper Pack and some Cherry Pop cardstock.  The Cherry Pop cardstock is embossed using the NEW Twirls & Swirls Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by all week!  I hope you've been inspired!  Have a wonderful day and HAPPY SHOPPING!!

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Stinkin' cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love the paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails