Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions December Sneak Peeks Day 3: You've Been Framed Valentine and Milk & Cookies



I hope you've been enjoying the sneak peeks so far!  Welcome back for Day 3!  I have two more projects to share with you today!  The first uses the NEW You've Been Framed Valentine Dies

This adorable die set was created to be used with the Test Tube Caddy, but I've used the die on a card.  I die cut the same image out Poppy Seed, Lollipop, Strawberry Milkshake and Cherry Pop cardstocks.   I stamped a sentiment from Little Bits of Love set and added some Formula For Love Matched Sequins

The second project I have to share today uses the NEW Perfect Pairs Milk & Cookies.  How adorable is this set?  I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white on Oreo cardstock.  I also used Cherry Pop cardstock and some patterned paper from the Formula For Love 6x6 Paper Pack.  The heart are from the NEW Hearts A Flutter Cutting Plate

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

SUPPLIES USED:


  
   




1 comment:

Eileen L. said...

Both of your cards are adorable. Do love those cute frames but the milk and cookies well yum....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails